The Ursulines’ Chapel
The decor of the Ursulines’ Chapel is recognized as one of the most beautiful carved wood ensembles in all of Quebec. Made by Pierre- Noël Levasseur (1690-1770) from 1726 to 1736, then gilded by the Ursulines from 1736 to 1739, the decor was reinstated in the Chapel when it was reconstructed in 1901.
The paintings, which were acquired around 1820 following the French Revolution, are part of the Desjardins Collection.
MARIE OF INCARNATION ORATORY
In this oratory rest the remains of the Blessed Marie of Incarnation (1599- 1672), since 1972. She was beatified in 1980 by Pope John-Paul II who named her The Mother of the Church in Canada.
April 30th to the end of october :
10:00 to 11:30 am and 1:00 to 4:30 pm Except on mondays and sunday mornings.
The admission if free.