The Musée des Ursulines de Québec offers various guided tours, all of which allow participants to explore our exhibitions in greater depth or discover more specifically certain aspects of the history and heritage of the Ursulines of Quebec.
Please note that:
- Guided tours are offered for groups of 10 or more, with a maximum of 50 participants.
- All guided tours are available only upon reservation.
- All tours can be offered in French or English.
- Approximate duration of guided tours: 1 hour *
- The museum is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility.
* We can adjust to the needs of the group in regards to the duration of the visit.
For teachers and professors, the educational program is found in the section EDUCATION.
OPENING HOURS FOR GROUP VISITS ONLY, UPON RESERVATION :
Everyday of the year, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, except from December 23rd to January 2nd inclusively.
ADMISSION FEE (price per participant) :
- Adults : 5$
- Seniors : 4$
- High School Students : 3$
- Elementary School Students : 2$
For groups, we offer one free admission for each group of 20 people.